Today, consumers expect interactivity in every aspect of their life. The iControl OpenHome™ Platform helps broadband service providers and home security companies to continue this trend with next generation interactive security, monitoring and home management services.
The iControl OpenHome Platform is a software solution that fully integrates monitored home security, remote home monitoring and easy-to-use home management and control, redefining the home security experience.
- Access – Web, mobile, iPhone/iPod Touch and in-home touch screen access
- IP-Enabled Home Security – 'Always-On' broadband- and cellular-based network connectivity between the security system and a central monitoring station
- Home Management – Mobile, web, and in-home access for personal monitoring, scheduling and control of security, lighting, video, energy, doors, and more
- Interactive Video – Live and event-based video clips and pictures viewable via mobile phone, iPhone, or web portal
- Alerts – Email or text message alerts when events do and don’t occur
- Easy-to-use – Simple, attractive, 'at a glance' interfaces (web, mobile, touch screen, and iPhone)
The iControl OpenHome Platform accommodates various hardware solutions to meet the needs of broadband service providers and home security companies:
Designed to seamlessly fit into the existing home security ecosystem, the iControl Connect™ solution combines Wifi and Z-Wave technologies with leading security control panels including Honeywell® Lynx and Vista, DSC Impassa and Powerseries, 2GIG Go!Control and more – a popular choice for home security providers deploying next generation interactive services leveraging familiar equipment.
Interactive Touch Screen
- Simple User Interface
- Web and Personal Content
- HomeTones™ Audible Chimes
- Live Video
- Video Capture
- Mobile Phone
- iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
- Text Message
Remote Home Control
- Security System
- Door Locks